Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Suddenly.....


Suddenly, life doesn't seem so bad at all,
After the terrible storm came the sun so warm,
I'm soaked in it..

Ahh! it feels so calm..
It feels so nice,
to wake up to a new morning now,
And I did hear the sparrow chirp at 5 o'clock.

I got up and kneeled beside the window,
and rested my head on my palm,
I smiled- I don't know why or how?
I just smiled and then I laughed
coz there was no reason to smile at all..
And then i laughed some more..
coz for long I hadn't laughed at all..

The morning was cold with that slight streak of sun,
A perfect blend of both,
which made me go "wow!"
I raised my hands and touched nothing,
And then I touched my face..

I'm alive!
I seem to forget that.
Inside me is a heart beating, a brain thinking,
A life living...

And suddenly,
I feel like celebrating...!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment