Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Endless rush

In this rush of life,
Haven't you forgotten who you are?
Do you realise that your baths long just 5 minutes?
Your body doesn't get tenderly cared for,
But rubbed and scalded in the rush
The rush to catch train to work
Getting in a moving bus
Rushing through the day
Opening your dabba to the same old chapati-bhaaji
And rushing back home
I realised today that hugging yourself
Is stress relieving yet also saddening
What have I come to?
My happiness depends upon catching that empty train
And reaching home on time.
But then even home isn't rewarding
Weekends are spent lazing at home
Weekdays are spent looking forward to weekends
What am I searching for?
Without realising I've become my Hamster
Running in the wheel and reaching nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment