Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Me.

I am not drop dead gorgeous
But I don't crack a mirror.
I am practical, and reason every damn thing
But then I also have mindless, teenage dreams.
I can be the nastiest critic.
But I have the ability to motivate even a stranger.
I can be the strongest microscope and find the minutest fault in me,
but when it comes to others, I need a pair of eyes which can see.
Its hard for me to hate people,
even after they've hurt me,
I just can't.
But yeah, nasty thoughts of getting revenge do come naturally. :D

I love myself too much, but then I even hate myself to the core.
I fight, get angry and swear to not melt and give in.
But by morning, I'm as if it never happened.
Which is really irritating, as I should stay my stand..
I consider myself average in everything,
which I am.
I am one confused soul!
I think I might win every prize out there in being confused. Or maybe not :-\
I want to fall in Love, hopelessly, and have that silly feeling.
But then my mind backtracks and gives me quesy thoughts about commitment.
And I feel happy being single and not being loyal.
And yeah. I always refer to my mind as an individual person.

I am not at all patient.
Even a minute seems like eternity to me.
I really don't understand why and how can anyone love me!
Seriously dude, look at me!
When I'm happy I dance as if in a Ganpati Visarjan,
When I sing, I imagine myself on stage with LP (much to the irritation of my Mummy)
I get such joy when a thought in my head makes a rhyme,
It motivates me to get my diary and pen and write,
which happened even this time.

Concisely,
I am not the person I was,
and not the person I am going to be.

But right now,
I am just me.
And I have no idea what that means..

No comments:

Post a Comment