Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Monster...


I sit at the edge of the cliff,
my coat flapping noisily.
I sense the wind on my skin,
its sweaty and dusty.
I look at my precious Ruby,
The sun shimmering the stone in its hilt.
I feel the wound in my chest, and the blood.
My hair touch the ground,
they're messy...

Enough!
Its time to end this!

My eyes open,
they're green and gleaming.
A cruel laugh passes my lips
showing my fangs.
You had dared to stand up against me!
You dared to cross paths with me!
Filthy Low Life!

The monster is now angry!

I get up, turn around 
and walk towards you.
My lips curl to one side,
as your's quiver.
I look at you angling my head..

With one swift act,
and I thrust my sword!
The monster screams in agony!
And I fall down..
Death finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment