Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My first cry... ;)

                   My first Blog! Well, it doesn't feel great nor does it feel dull.. I'm my usual self as i write this..
Umm.. I don't know what i'm gonna write in my blogs- maybe the happenings of my life, current situation, likes-dislikes.. Maybe all of that..
                So here i am sitting on my Laptop, writing my first blog which includes whatever comes to my mind.. (which is not so interesting), my dad's watching the test match between India and South Africa (test matches are damn boring, so slow, takes the life out of cricket), my sis is grooming herself.. and I am writing my first blog (Hey! I've mentioned that. Writer's block!)..
             Okay I can't think of anything else to write right (homophones side by side! nice!) now..
Auf wiedersehen bis meine nachstes Blog (hope i got the grammar right)
Cheers!
PLP

2 comments: